Value-added, low-cost packaging solutions
Shrink Small Outline (SSOP) and Quarter-Size Small Outline (QSOP) are surface mount, leadframe based, plastic encapsulated packages, suited for applications requiring optimum performance in IC packaging with compressed body size and tightened lead pitch. The SSOP and QSOP packages provide value-added, low-cost solutions for a wide range of applications, with the QSOP IC yielding a significant reduction in size.
- Cu wire interconnect for the lowest cost
- Standard JEDEC package outlines
- Multi-die production capability
- Turnkey test services, including strip test options
- Green materials are standard – Pb-free and RoHS compliant
- Stealth dicing (narrow saw streets)
- Larger/higher density leadframe strips
- Leadframe roughing for improved MSL capability
Contact an Amkor expert by clicking the request info button below.