Value added, low-cost packaging solutions
Shrink Small Outline (SSOP) and Quarter-Size Small Outline (QSOP) are surface mount, leadframe based, plastic encapsulated packages, suited for applications requiring optimum performance in IC packaging with compressed body size and tightened lead pitch. The SSOP and QSOP packages provide value added, low cost solutions for a wide range of applications, with the QSOP IC yielding a significant reduction in size. New developments include larger/higher density leadframe strips (SSOP) and leadframe roughening for improved Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) capability.
- Cu wire interconnect for lowest cost
- Standard JEDEC package outlines
- Multi-die production capability
- Turnkey test services, including strip test options
- Green materials are standard – Pb-free and RoHS compliant
Contact an Amkor expert by clicking the request info button below.