The flexible solution to support legacy board designs with standard and thermally enhanced packages
Amkor’s MQFP (Metric Quad Flat Pack) packages allow IC packaging engineers and systems designers the flexibility of growing or shrinking IC package size based upon application need. Amkor uses the most up-to-date materials and processes along with advanced equipment, to ensure the successful, reliable performance of our IC devices. A complete line of MQFP packages is available to provide security, convenience and success. Amkor’s MQFP line is adapted to meet the increasing challenges of advanced Digital Signal Processors (DSP), microcontrollers, ASIC, gate arrays (FPGA/PLD), and other technologies. These packages fill application needs in commercial, automotive, industrial and other product areas.
- 10 x 10 mm to 32 x 32 mm body size
- 44–240 lead counts
- Die-up and down configurations
- High conductivity copper leadframes
- JEDEC standard compliant package outlines
- Integrated thermal enhancement available with heat spreader
- Custom leadframe design available
- Fine pitch wirebond capability
- Pb-free material sets
Contact an Amkor expert by clicking the request info button below.