Help us change the face of technology
Amkor Technology Singapore’s main focus is sales and support operations. We’re looking for dynamic professionals who blend creativity and experience with vision and cooperation. Our unique corporate culture is reflected in our main purpose: use our collective talents and energies to achieve prosperity and fulfillment for our customers, our company and our people. Amkor Technology’s mission is to be the world’s premier semiconductor assembly and test services company through customer satisfaction, leading edge technology and financial performance.
Amkor Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role is to support global business processes across sales, factories and business unit organizations, with a focus on pricing activities. We are looking for a resourceful team player who is adept at utilizing and integrating data from multiple systems to put together pricing proposals. The candidate should be highly adaptable to changing business needs and possess strong analytical skills. This position is based at our Regional Singapore office.
- Build up cost models to provide package cost estimates to Business Units (BU) and factory
- Maintain and update regularly pricing history database
- Respond timely to relevant pricing requests in RFQ systems through market benchmarking and profitability analysis
- Support BU to formulate pricing strategy and take pricing actions to enhance profitability
- Support critical meetings with internal cross-functional teams on product/package costing
- Partner with BU, factories and sales to assure an integrated and profit-maximizing approach
- Responsible for production price maintenance duties, and approving pricing issues in SAP
- Assist global sales take-or-pay coordination and reconciliation
- Adhoc analysis of various revenue-related items
- BS degree in Engineering
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in the semiconductor industry
- Demonstrated understanding of semiconductor assembly processes and raw materials
- Familiarity with SAP system
- Advanced Excel skills and the ability to manipulate large data set is a must
- Strategic thinker with a proven ability to translate technical requirements/issues into the business context or vice versa
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Independent, able to multi-task, and collaborate with cross-functional and cultural groups
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must be Singapore citizens or Singapore permanent residents.
When submitting CV to SGRecruit@amkor.com, please indicate in the subject header of the email, the position you are applying for.
Become Part of the Team
Amkor has great career opportunities. Want to learn more?
Click below and take the next step to joining our team.
What we offer
Group medical insurance
Group dental insurance
Birthday Month Leave
Annual health screening program
Business travel insurance
Group term life
Group accidental death insurance
Other statutory leaves, as applicable
Staff welfare activities