Amkor partners with Practical Components reducing cost as much as 80% less than live components
Mechanical samples are non-electrically functional packages and are not to be used for first reliability testing. Practical Components supports our mechanical samples program and offers Pb-free or green packages with different qualified finishes such as SnPb, 100% Matte Sn and SnBi. Solder ball alloy’s available are 63/37SnPb, SAC105, SAC125Ni, SAC305 and SAC405.
Parts are available daisy chained for customers to check continuity and assembled with dummy die (to simulate live package) for CTE (Coefficient of Thermal Expansion) testing.
Practical Components stocks a wide variety of dummy/mechanical packages
- Through Mold Via Package-on-Package (TMV® PoP)
- Package-on-Package (PoP, PSvfBGA)
- .4 mm pitch eWLP dummy wafer
- .3 mm pitch CVBGA
- CSPnl .4 mm pitch (RDL)
- Land Grid Array (LGA)
- BGA (CVBGA, CABGA, CTBGA, PBGA, SBGA)
- Flip Chip WLP
- MicroLeadFrame® (MLF®, Dual Row MLF)
- Ceramic Quad FlatPacks (CQFP, LCC)
- Quad Flat Packs (QFP/TQFP/LQFP)
- Plastic Leaded Chip Carriers (PLCC)
- Dual Packages (SOIC/TSOP/SSOP/TSSOP)
Interested in purchasing mechanical samples?
Please visit practicalcomponents.com, or contact Deanne Guzman at firstname.lastname@example.org