Help us change the face of technology
In 2017, Amkor acquired Portugal based NANIUM S.A. to strengthen its position in wafer level fan-out technology. Amkor also operates a sales and support center here.
Amkor maintains a work environment where employees are contributing members of highly qualified teams working with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment providing services beyond our clients’ expectations. Our employees are driven by challenge, enthusiasm and a high level of professionalism. With fifty years of experience, we have built a body of knowledge that enriches every new team member. Continuous learning and professional development are ingrained in our work culture. We invest in programs that sustain this commitment.
We’re looking for people who can thrive in this kind of environment because they, too, strive for excellence in their daily tasks. We value employees who enjoy collaborating with colleagues and clients and who look for ways to take the next technological step. If you can see yourself in this picture, please join our team.
Amkor Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What we offer
Daily allowance during hospitalization
Child birth benefits
Personal accidents Insurance (for business travel)
Canteen (free meal)
Staff Engineer Network
- Network Security Engineer researches, designs, advocates, implements and maintains best practices firewall and other Network Security related platforms to meet business needs
- Experience in routing, switching and firewall for different vendors, platforms and preferably Cisco
- University degree in IT Systems
- 5 years experience
- Networking, Firewall, Security
- People management in several areas of production
- Manage priorities in the equipment in order to ensure the planned productivity and a high rate of use of them
- Coordinate and prioritize production
- Optimize production areas and material flows
- Plan production actions together with other departments in order to ensure the fulfillment of projects/development of new processes or services
- Monitor and evaluate the individual performance of the employees
- Plan, based on interdepartmental information, training actions to improve knowledge and skills of employees
- Daily coordination of employees (monitoring of attendance, issues of labor law, etc)
- University degree (Engineering or Management)
- 3 years experience
- Relevant experience in production management and working teams in a multinational environment
Interested candidates can send their CV to ATEPRecruitment@amkor.com
Become Part of the Team
Amkor has great career opportunities. Want to learn more?
Click below and take the next step to joining our team.