Help us change the face of technology
In 2017, Amkor acquired Portugal based NANIUM S.A. to strengthen its position in wafer level fan-out technology. Amkor also operates a sales and support center here. Amkor maintains a work environment where employees are contributing members of highly qualified teams working with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment providing services beyond our clients’ expectations. Our employees are driven by challenge, enthusiasm and a high level of professionalism. With fifty years of experience, we have built a body of knowledge that enriches every new team member. Continuous learning and professional development are ingrained in our work culture. We invest in programs that sustain this commitment.
We’re looking for people who can thrive in this kind of environment because they, too, strive for excellence in their daily tasks. We value employees who enjoy collaborating with colleagues and clients and who look for ways to take the next technological step. If you can see yourself in this picture, please join our team.
Amkor Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Configure, qualify and optimize equipment and parameters to improve productivity, yield, and quality and assure production capacity is in place.
- Support R&D new product set-up.
- Design and conduct experiments for process development and drive corrective actions
- Support SPC for process/tool control and guarantee tool stability over time
- Extract, compile and analyze data using statistical tools necessary for the job.
- Perform lot deviation disposition together with Quality Assurance.
- Document process and parameters. Issue accurate, complete reports of work.
- MS Engineering in Electronics, Mechanical, Material Sciences, Physics or Chemistry.
- English business fluent.
- Thorough understanding of SPC and Data Analysis skills.
- IT systems knowledge, including programming skills, preferred
- Previous experience desirable to guarantee a short time introduction to our process
- Communication and presentation skills engaged working style / high flexibility to change job/tasks.
Interested candidates can send their CV to ATEPRecruitment@amkor.com
Become Part of the Team
Amkor has great career opportunities. Want to learn more?
Click below and take the next step to joining our team.
What we offer
Personal accidents Insurance (for business travel)
Canteen (free meal)