Help us change the face of technology
Amkor Technology Malaysia (ATM) has joined the Malaysia Productivity Corporation (MPC) Convention with the participation of our members and have received a gold award in MPC Central Regional Convention and MPC National Convention in 2015, 2016 and 2017. We are looking for committed and dynamic professionals who blend creativity and experience with vision and cooperation. Our unique corporate culture is reflected in our main purpose: to use our collective talents and energies to achieve prosperity and fulfillment for our customers, our company and our people.
Amkor Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Plan and execute equipment capability, control, monitoring and improvement
- Prepare and control proper equipment documents and documentation system
- Plan and improve equipment output yield and quality
- Support process productivity and efficiency improvement activities
- Plan and do effective product and process analysis
- Plan and do effective equipment and process training
- Plan and monitor the equipment PM effectiveness
- Involvement in cost savings project
- Hands-on knowledge in semiconductor manufacturing processes, such as dicing, die attach, clip bond, encapsulate, trim & form, mark, and test processes.
- Experience in Assembly and Test at semiconductor packaging.
- Knowledge of QFN package/Flip chip assembly is desirable
- Experience in bringing a product from Low Volume to High Volume production.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Able to present ideas, concepts, data and plan with high confidence at team meetings and executive review meetings.
- Able to perform independently with minimal supervision.
- Degree or master in either mechanical, electronics, manufacturing engineering, materials engineering or similar disciplines.
- Minimal of 2 years of semiconductor manufacturing
Interested candidates can send their CV to Recruitment@amkor.com
Become Part of the Team
Amkor has great career opportunities. Want to learn more?
Click below and take the next step to joining our team.
Why grow with us?
Knowledge and expertise enhancement
Attractive remuneration package
Opportunity to live up your knowledge and ideas
What we offer
Car loan interest subsidy
Housing loan interest subsidy
Annual leave payment
Long service award
Comprehensive medical benefit (outpatient clinic, specialist, dental, hospitalization and surgical)
Group term life insurance
Training and development opportunities
Health improvement programs
Sports and recreation activities
Roofed parking for motorcycle
Car parking area
Auto teller machine
Frequently Asked Questions
You can search for current Amkor Technology Malaysia openings as per below:
- Call our office number at 03-31226001 and make a query to our Recruitment Officer
- Check whether there is an opening at the Job Portal (Job Street, LinkedIn, Jobstore)
- Send email to the email@example.com
Apply in the Job Portal (Job Street, LinkedIn, Jobstore) or submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that the resume provided is updated including your personal details, work history, job qualifications, phone number, email address and mailing address.
Trainee are encouraged to apply and submit the resume to Amkor Technology Malaysia at email@example.com. The person in charge will confirm with the department concerned and check whether there is still an opening.
Stay alert on any upcoming openings. Usually, Amkor Technology Malaysia will place the advertisement at the Job Portal and join the selected career fair.
There is no limit but we advise that you apply for the jobs that suit your qualification and match with the requirements required.
We consider all qualified candidates, regardless of citizenship subjected that you have fulfill all the legal requirement to work in Malaysia.
You can submit the resume at our email firstname.lastname@example.org. The application will be reviewed by Amkor Technology Malaysia recruiters.
You don’t need to follow up. An Amkor Technology Malaysia recruiter will review your application and contact if you have meet the requirement required.
You can send the updated resume to email@example.com.
ATM will contact you once you are shortlisted for the interview session.
If you are not selected, your resume and profile will remain in our database for future consideration of other opportunities.
The duration will be varied based on the position required. Usually the selection process will take around 2 weeks’ time and we will notify the candidate accordingly.