Help us change the face of technology
We’re looking for dynamic professionals who blend creativity and experience with vision and cooperation. Our unique corporate culture is reflected in our main purpose: use our collective talents and energies to achieve prosperity and fulfillment for our customers, our company and our people. Amkor Technology’s mission is to be the world’s premier Semiconductor Assembly and Test Services company through customer satisfaction, leading-edge technology, and financial performance.
Amkor Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automotive Product Marketing Expert role will be responsible for in-depth analytics in the automotive market, application and technology dynamics enabling a proactive market share and business growth strategy. Understanding of automotive customer requirements, product roadmaps and market trends is essential. The role will require a concise definition and quantification of key market growth drivers, and the development of corresponding value propositions ultimately leading to new business engagement strategies. The primary focus will be to identify new business opportunities within the Automotive market segment.
Working jointly with the VP of Product Marketing, you will manage the market analysis activities, have extensive collaboration with sales and product line management, and possess excellent analytical skills to develop and implement successful strategies. Strong liaison and teamwork with other corporate functions are essential to ensure the success of our marketing and business growth objectives.
- Deep understanding of Automotive OEM, Tier 1 and semiconductor ecosystem supply chains
- Articulate Amkor value propositions in key growth domain areas ADAS, IVI, NEV and E&E architecture
- Analyze automotive global market dynamics and segment lead customer market shares
- Keep pace with automotive system architecture evolutions, technology trends and disruptions, translate into business opportunity identification and/or risk assessments
- Identify accelerated market growth trends, collaborate on corresponding G2M and execution strategies with product lines and Regional Sales
- Proactively engage sales teams with push marketing in new business opportunity targets
- Contribute to product and portfolio roadmaps ensuring alignment from market and customer inputs, identify and minimize segment gaps
- Collaborate with Marcom to promote Amkor’s automotive portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or physical science. Evidence of learning and professional development in business management and marketing
- Automotive semiconductor product development cycles experience in major IC markets
- Knowledge of semiconductor technology and packaging would be beneficial
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience including a minimum of 5 years in marketing roles such as Product Management or Marketing Management; other experience could be in Product Development, Engineering Management, Sales
- Management Experience with products, applications and markets relevant to Amkor‘s semiconductor business is highly desirable; candidates with experience of similar complexity products and technologies in other global markets may be considered
- Demonstrated ability to work confidently and effectively with Sales, and Product Management teams
- Able to demonstrate good personal organization, excellent use of research & presentation skills and fluent use of MS Office software
- Familiarity with semiconductor industry practices, disciplines, systems and software tools is an advantage
- Fluent spoken and written English essential; skills in other languages used in major Amkor markets are an advantage
Accept the challenge, send us your CV to AAESRecruit@amkor.com
The Customer Service Specialist works within a Sales team to support all aspects of day‐to‐day sales activities with customers. CS is the primary contact for customers. The ideal candidate can work with customers and factories on a daily basis and demonstrates excellent coordination skills. Amkor is seeking a qualified individual to join the team in Europe (Munich office).
- Work in close collaboration with the account director, technical program managers (assembly and test), and the operations department – sales, business units and factories
- Drive “day‐to‐day” operations activities (including necessary line optimizations) across several factories and customer service interfaces
- First escalation path and direct interface with customers on operational issues involving; production planning, logistics, purchasing, finance, information systems and customer service
- Conduct weekly/monthly analysis of sales and operations indicators (ratio of customer forecasts/customers realized, production‐line fill rates, “soon” to expired material, etc.)
- Report and communicate production line issues, monitor engineering lots, hold lots, etc.) and inform the customer of reasons and potential delays
- Monitor production material provided by the customer, corresponding loadings and shipments targets in order to fulfill customer forecasts properly
- Manage and drive monthly forecast reviews and optimizations to fulfill operations planning and execution (data analytics to maximize line efficiency, capacity requirements, material management and adequate line resources)
- Process RFQs (Requests for Quotation) and provide quotes to customers
- Update and maintain the Master Quote (MQ) based on regular price updates
- Assist sales and factory with any customer direct request to change the agreed production process flow, to ensure immediate system pricing updates
- Follow up on and resolve customer payment issues, and invoice disputes
- Coordinate and Prepare Quarterly Business Review presentations, based on factory operational metrics (to be assessed and developed)
- Bachelor’s degree or completed commercial training
- The Customer Service Specialist should be experienced in day‐to‐day sales activities in an industrial environment
- Work experience in the semiconductor industry is a plus
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate activities with multiple counterparts (internal and external)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
- Good German language skill is an advantage
- Team player with the ability to mix well in a multicultural environment
- Must be flexible to work within Europe, USA and Asian business hours
- Self‐driven and showing initiative in the follow‐up of multiple customer relationships
- Knowledge of SAP, Sales Force and Agile is an advantage
Accept the challenge, send us your CV to AAESRecruit@amkor.com
Become Part of the Team
Amkor has great career opportunities. Want to learn more?
Click below and take the next step to joining our team.
What we offer
Pension scheme (support fund or direct insurance)
Skills development & training support
Short/long term disability insurance
Business travel insurance