Help us change the face of technology
We’re looking for dynamic professionals who blend creativity and experience with vision and cooperation. Our unique corporate culture is reflected in our main purpose: use our collective talents and energies to achieve prosperity and fulfillment for our customers, our company and our people. Amkor Technology’s mission is to be the world’s premier Semiconductor Assembly and Test Services company through customer satisfaction, leading-edge technology, and financial performance.
Amkor Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MEMS and Sensor Product Manager
The Mainstream Product Business Group is seeking qualified individuals for the MEMS Business Unit (BU) which will promote Amkor’s MEMS products and technologies to customers in various end-markets. This role will also help grow the revenue and profitability for the Mainstream product line. This position requires extensive interaction at all levels within Amkor as well as with different customers, ‘push-marketing’ efforts of Mainstream product offerings and finally ownership of the translation of the product pricing quotes into design wins toward revenue-generating products. This position is based at Amkor’s Sales Office in Munich, Germany.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow the MEMS Product line while maintaining corporate profitability guidelines
- Promote Amkor MEMS package technologies to new and existing customers to find potential applications to gain and win more business
- Collect, analyze and understand product market intelligence to integrate into a strategy to win in target markets
- Generate customer product pricing quotes and work closely with Sales to win the business
- Build product\customer knowledge and strategy to ensure realistic market pricing
- Work closely with factories in creating package/process risk assessments with risk mitigation plans on new products while generating overall development schedule that will align with the customer
- Work with Amkor R&D and factories in developing new products, new material/process capability, cost reduction projects, and transfer of new packaging technologies to production ensuring the most efficient and low-cost products
- Management of factory relationships to ensure line efficiencies, equipment allocation/management, and product quality assurance
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering with 7+ years’ of work experience in the semiconductor industry
- Exhibit extremely organized technical project management experience (preferably, involving offshore factories) and the ability to multiplex across numerous programs and teams is essential
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a heavily matrixed organization.
- Needs to be self-driven and very motivated to adapt and overcome obstacles across different groups/organizations; assuming ownership of the program’s success is a must
- Solid knowledge of semiconductor packaging design, materials, substrate, development methodology, manufacturing methods, and various package form factors; MEMS knowledge is a plus
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational and interpersonal skills are required
- Frequent face-to-face and teleconference technical presentations to customers are required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Word, Outlook, etc.) is essential
- Position requires approximately 15% domestic and 15% international travel
- Proficient in English and German Language
- Knowledge of material and package characterization, simulations, data analysis, reliability test method, and qualification procedures is desired
- Familiarity with Design of Experiments and Statistical Process Control (JMP) is a plus
- Familiarity with ACAD and other package design software is desired
- Experience with cost modeling, pricing, quoting activities and products would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Automotive Semiconductor product and market
Interested candidates can send their CV to AAESRecruit@amkor.com
Become Part of the Team
Amkor has great career opportunities. Want to learn more?
Click below and take the next step to joining our team.
What we offer
Short/long term disability insurance
Travel accident insurance
Seniority time off (after 5 years)
Pension scheme (support fund or direct insurance)
Skills development & training support