Help us change the face of technology
We’re looking for dynamic professionals who blend creativity and experience with vision and cooperation. Our unique corporate culture is reflected in our main purpose: use our collective talents and energies to achieve prosperity and fulfillment for our customers, our company and our people. Amkor Technology’s mission is to be the world’s premier Semiconductor Assembly and Test Services company through customer satisfaction, leading-edge technology, and financial performance.
Amkor Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Maintain sales contact with existing clients to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship. Capture new business opportunities for Amkor (including turnkey opportunities and business to fill existing assets). Manage the relationship and oversee all daily interactions, escalations, and engagements with customers. This position is based at Amkor’s sales office in Munich, Germany.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the core team supporting the customer including Customer Service and Technical Program Managers.
- Manage all daily communications with the customer, including customer meetings, responding to customer inquiries and escalations.
- Drive activities such as demand loading (forecast attainment), supply chain management, liaise with Technical Program Managers on technical development projects, PCN and new product launches.
- A representative in customers’ events and factory visits.
- Prompt in managing ad-hoc requests and drive relevant teams for action in the event of crisis.
- Gather customers’ feedback and market information and constantly update /align with overseas lead account management team.
- Collaborate closely with dotted line lead account management to ensure customers satisfaction.
- Degree in Economics and Engineering (i.e. Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen).
- 5 years of relevant working experience in account, customer relationship & program management in semiconductor environment.
- Fluent in both English and German. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build customer relationship.
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, multi-cultural company with global operations.
- Flexible to work within US, Europe and Asia business time zones
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic work environment
- Able and willing to travel as needed
Interested candidates can send their CV to AAESRecruit@amkor.com
Become Part of the Team
Amkor has great career opportunities. Want to learn more?
Click below and take the next step to joining our team.
What we offer
Short/long term disability insurance
Travel accident insurance
Seniority time off (after 5 years)
Pension scheme (support fund or direct insurance)
Skills development & training support