Help us change the face of technology
We’re looking for dynamic professionals who blend creativity and experience with vision and cooperation. Our unique corporate culture is reflected in our main purpose: use our collective talents and energies to achieve prosperity and fulfillment for our customers, our company and our people. Amkor Technology’s mission is to be the world’s premier Semiconductor Assembly and Test Services company through customer satisfaction, leading-edge technology, and financial performance.
Amkor Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position has total account responsibility and ownership of the profitable revenue growth and market share penetration of the assigned accounts by capturing new business opportunities for the company. We are seeking a qualified individual to join the team in Europe (Munich office).
- Lead and work with the core team consisting of Customer Service and Technical Program Managers
- Establish and manage the customer strategic goals and align corporate resources to achieve maximum profitable revenue
- Establish annual revenue and financial targets; manage strategic goals for the Account Team to contribute to company goals and annual plans
- Negotiate with customers regarding contracts and pricing
- Establish close relationships with key decision-makers at various levels and groups both internally and externally
- Identify target accounts, qualify prospects, and engage and support customers through the ramp-up stage
- Coordinate across internal stakeholders – Business Units, Technical Program Managers, Customer Service and Factories to ensure flawless execution of program objectives
- Degree in Economics and Engineering
- At least 7-10 years of relevant working experience in account, customer relationship & program management in a semiconductor environment
- The ability to negotiate in English professionally is a must and knowledge of German is a plus. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build customer relationship
- Demonstrated leadership ability to champion change and drive improvements
- Proven strategic thinker who can engage with all levels of leadership
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, multi-cultural company with global operations
- Able and willing to travel as needed (Both European and international / ~ 30% travel)
- Team player with the ability to mix well in a multicultural environment
- Must be flexible to work within Europe, USA and Asian business hours
- Self‐driven and showing initiative in the follow‐up of multiple customer relationships
- Knowledge of SAP, Sales Force and Agile is an advantage
Accept the challenge, send us your CV to AAESRecruit@amkor.com
Amkor is recruiting for an experienced Automotive Product Marketing Manager. The Automotive Product Marketing role will be responsible for in-depth analytics in the automotive market, application and technology dynamics enabling a proactive market share and business growth strategy. Serve as the product marketing and analysis lead for the Automotive market segment. Understanding automotive customer requirements, product roadmaps and market trends are essential. The role will require a concise definition and quantification of key market growth drivers, and the development of corresponding value propositions ultimately leading to new business engagement strategies. The primary focus will be to identify new business opportunities within the Automotive market segment.
Working jointly with the VP of Product Marketing, you will manage the market analysis activities, collaborate extensively with sales and product line management, and possess excellent analytical skills to develop and implement successful strategies. Strong liaison and teamwork with other corporate functions are essential to ensure the success of our marketing and business growth objectives. Support Amkor’s Sales, Business Units and Executives with the automotive market and product business opportunities. The ideal candidate will be based at the Tempe, AZ Amkor headquarters or Amkor’s Munich, Germany office.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Automotive OEM, Tier1 and semiconductor ecosystem supply chains
- Articulate Amkor value propositions in key growth domain areas ADAS, IVI, NEV and E&E architecture
- Analyze automotive global market dynamics and segment lead customer market shares
- Keep pace with Automotive system architecture evolutions, technology trends and disruptions, translate into business opportunity identification and/or risk assessments
- Identify accelerated market growth trends, collaborate on corresponding G2M and execution strategies with Product Lines and Regional Sales
- Proactively engage sales teams with push marketing in new business opportunity targets
- Contribute to product and portfolio roadmaps ensuring alignment from market and customer inputs, identify and minimize segment gaps
- Collaborate with MarCom to promote Amkor’s automotive portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or physical science Evidence of learning and professional development in business management and marketing
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience including a minimum of 5 years in marketing roles such as Product Management or Marketing Management; other experience could be in Product Development, Engineering Management, Sales Management
- Automotive semiconductor product development cycles experience in major IC markets in-depth knowledge of semiconductor technology, packaging and test with prior experience gained in IDM/Fabless, Foundry, or OSAT disciplines
- Experience with products, applications and markets relevant to Amkor’s semiconductor business is highly desirable; candidates with experience of similar complexity products and technologies in other global markets may be considered
- Demonstrated ability to work confidently and effectively with Sales, and Product management teams
- Able to demonstrate good personal organization, excellent use of research & presentation skills and fluent use of office software (ie MS Office)
- Familiarity with semiconductor industry practices, disciplines, systems and software tools is an advantage
- Fluent spoken and written English essential; skills in other languages used in major Amkor markets are an advantage
Accept the challenge, send us your CV to AAESRecruit@amkor.com
Become Part of the Team
Amkor has great career opportunities. Want to learn more?
Click below and take the next step to joining our team.
What we offer
Short/long term disability insurance
Travel accident insurance
Pension scheme (support fund or direct insurance)
Skills development & training support