From prototype to production with Amkor’s ChipArray®/FBGA packages
Amkor’s ChipArray BGA (CABGA) laminate based packages are compatible with SMT mounting processes worldwide. The near chip size CABGA fine-pitch BGA (FBGA) offers a broad selection of ball array pitches (≥0.3 mm pitch), ball counts and body sizes (1.5 mm to 27 mm body), single and multi-die layouts, stacked die (1-16) and passive component integration. Thin core laminate (2 to 6 metal layer) from the strongest supply chain in the industry, ultra-thin mold cap thickness and Si thinning to 50 µm enable next generation tablets, smartphones, game controllers, automotive, industrial, digital and video cameras and remote devices.
- Cutting edge technology and expanding package offerings provide a platform from prototype-to-production
- Copper wire interconnect method and high volume infrastructure at all Amkor CABGA production facilities
- Lowest cost using Amkor standard CABGA bill of materials selection
- 1.5-27 mm body size available
- Square or rectangle packages available
- 4-700 ball/lead counts
- 0.4, 0.5, 0.65, 0.75, 0.80 & 1.0 mm ball pitch available
- JEDEC Publication 95 Design Guide 4.5 (JEP95)
- RoHS-6 (green) BOM options for 100% of CABGA family
- Thermal conductivity epoxy (8W/mk) and thermal conductivity compound (3W/mK) are available
- Automotive AEC-Q100 Compliance
Contact an Amkor expert by clicking the request info button below.