Environmental Policy Statement
We recognize the importance of a healthy environment, and we are committed to preserving our natural resources, improving sustainability and contributing to the quality of life in the communities where we operate. As part of this commitment, we have published the Environmental Policy Statement.
- Reduce GHG emissions 20% by 2030 from the average annual GHGs generated by our facilities from 2018 to 2020
- Reduce the use of water 20% by 2030 from the average annual water withdrawn by our facilities from 2018 to 2020
- Reduce waste generation (hazardous, incinerated, recycled and landfill wastes) 20% by 2030 from the average annual waste generated by our facilities from 2018 to 2020
Occupational Health & Safety Policy Statement
We recognize the importance of the health and safety of our employees, and we are committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment at all our facilities worldwide. This policy extends to our suppliers.
We ensure that our activities are conducted in a manner that protects the health and safety of our employees. To achieve this:
- All our facilities worldwide are certified to International Organization for Standardization (ISO) framework 45001, for effective Occupational Health and Safety Management systems.
- We comply with relevant health and safety-related laws and regulations in the countries where we operate. Additionally, we have adopted the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) Code which includes best practice industry standards for health and safety.
- We monitor work-related injuries and illnesses, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement measures to improve the health and safety of our employees.
- We provide regular training to our employees on different aspects of health and safety, including the safe operation of machines, identifying hazardous substances, and implementing controls to mitigate risks. We have established emergency scenarios for different types of disasters and conduct regular training to prevent accidents and minimize damage in case of accidents.
- We conduct regular risk assessments for health and safety-related practices at our facilities worldwide and major suppliers. Our risk assessment tools include RBA Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ). Additionally, we conduct regular audits for select new and existing suppliers to evaluate health and safety-related practices in our supply chain.