앰코는 기술의 발전을 이루어갑니다.
앰코는 긍정적인 마인드와 미래 지향적인 사고를 가진 창의적이고 적극적인 인재를 찾습니다. 앰코는 여러분이 앰코 고유의 집단지성과 에너지를 바탕으로 고객, 회사 그리고 동료들과 함께 성장 및 발전하는 기회를 제공할 것입니다. 앰코의 미션은 고객만족, 최첨단 기술 및 경영실적을 통해 세계 최고의 반도체 패키징 및 테스트 기업이 되는 것입니다.
앰코는 기회를 균등하게 부여합니다.
Associate Account Manager (AAM)
The Associate Account Manager (AAM) works within a sales team to support all aspects of day‐to‐day sales activities with customers. The AAM is the primary contact for customers. The ideal candidate can work with customers and factories on a daily basis and demonstrates excellent coordination skills. Amkor is seeking a qualified individual to join the team in our Munich office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in close collaboration with the Account Director, Technical Program Managers (assembly and test), and the operations department – sales, business units and factories
- Drive “day‐to‐day” operations activities (including necessary line optimizations) across several factories and customer service interfaces
- First escalation path and direct interface with customers on operational issues involving;
- Production planning, logistics, purchasing, finance, information systems and customer service
- Conduct weekly/monthly analysis of sales and operations indicators (ratio of customer forecasts/customers realized, production‐line fill rates, “soon” to expired material, etc.)
- Report and communicate production line issues, monitor engineering lots, hold lots, etc..) and inform the customer of reasons and potential delay(s)
- Monitor production material provided by the customer, corresponding loadings and shipments targets in order to fulfill customer forecast properly
- Manage and drive monthly forecast reviews and optimizations to fulfill operations planning and execution (data analytics to maximize line efficiency, capacity requirements,
- Material management and adequate line resources)
- Process RFQs (Requests For Quotation) and provide quotes to customers
- Update and maintain the Master Quote (MQ) based on regular price updates
- Bachelor’s Degree in the commercial section
- The Associate Account Manager (AAM) should be experienced in day‐to‐day sales activities in an industrial environment
- Work experience in the semiconductor industry is a plus
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate activities with multiple counterparts (internal and external)
- MS Office Suite(Excel, Word 및 PowerPoint) 활용 능력 필수
- German native language is an advantage
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
- Team player with the ability to mix well in a multicultural environment
- 유럽, 미국 및 아시아 영업시간 내에서 유연하게 근무할 수 있는 자
- Self‐driven and showing initiative in the follow‐up of multiple customers relationships
- Knowledge of SAP, SalesForce and Agile are beneficial
Type of Travel:
- Both European and international / ~ 10% travel
Accept the challenge, send us your CV to AAESRecruit@amkor.com
앰코의 일원이 되어보세요.
채용정보에 대한 자세한 내용을 원한다면
연금제도 (지원기금 또는 직접 보험)
능력개발 및 교육지원