앰코는 기술의 발전을 이루어갑니다.
우리는 비전과 협력 마인드를 지닌, 창의적이고 경험 있는 역동적인 전문가를 찾습니다. 앰코의 고유한 기업문화와 집단지성, 그리고 에너지는 여러분이 고객, 회사 및 사원들을 위해 번영과 성취를 이루는 기회를 제공할 것입니다. 앰코의 미션은 고객만족, 최첨단 기술 및 경영실적을 통해 세계 최고의 반도체 패키징 및 테스트 기업이 되는 것입니다.
앰코는 기회를 균등하게 부여합니다.
MEMS 및 센서 제품 관리자
The Mainstream Product Business Group is seeking qualified individuals for the MEMS Business Unit (BU) which will promote Amkor’s MEMS products and technologies to customers in various end-markets. This role will also help grow the revenue and profitability for the Mainstream product line. This position requires extensive interaction at all levels within Amkor as well as with different customers, ‘push-marketing’ efforts of Mainstream product offerings and finally ownership of the translation of the product pricing quotes into design wins toward revenue-generating products. This position is based at Amkor’s Sales Office in Munich, Germany.
- Grow the MEMS Product line while maintaining corporate profitability guidelines
- Promote Amkor MEMS package technologies to new and existing customers to find potential applications to gain and win more business
- Collect, analyze and understand product market intelligence to integrate into a strategy to win in target markets
- Generate customer product pricing quotes and work closely with Sales to win the business
- Build product\customer knowledge and strategy to ensure realistic market pricing
- Work closely with factories in creating package/process risk assessments with risk mitigation plans on new products while generating overall development schedule that will align with the customer
- Work with Amkor R&D and factories in developing new products, new material/process capability, cost reduction projects, and transfer of new packaging technologies to production ensuring the most efficient and low-cost products
- Management of factory relationships to ensure line efficiencies, equipment allocation/management, and product quality assurance
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering with 7+ years’ of work experience in the semiconductor industry
- Exhibit extremely organized technical project management experience (preferably, involving offshore factories) and the ability to multiplex across numerous programs and teams is essential
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a heavily matrixed organization.
- Needs to be self-driven and very motivated to adapt and overcome obstacles across different groups/organizations; assuming ownership of the program’s success is a must
- Solid knowledge of semiconductor packaging design, materials, substrate, development methodology, manufacturing methods, and various package form factors; MEMS knowledge is a plus
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational and interpersonal skills are required
- Frequent face-to-face and teleconference technical presentations to customers are required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Word, Outlook, etc.) is essential
- Position requires approximately 15% domestic and 15% international travel
- Proficient in English and German Language
- Knowledge of material and package characterization, simulations, data analysis, reliability test method, and qualification procedures is desired
- Familiarity with Design of Experiments and Statistical Process Control (JMP) is a plus
- Familiarity with ACAD and other package design software is desired
- Experience with cost modeling, pricing, quoting activities and products would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Automotive Semiconductor product and market
관심있는 지원자는 AAESRecruit@amkor.com으로 이력서를 보내주세요.
The Technical Program Manager (TPM)
The Technical Program Manager (TPM) works within a team of technical program managers, Sales, and Customer Service to support all aspects of our Assembly Packaging engagement with customers. The TPM is responsible for first‐level technical support of the customer, aids in the development of account strategy, and provides critical feedback on Amkor’s ability to align to customer needs. These activities can include technical Q&A, packaging strategies, implementation of change notices, audit preparation and participation, resolution of technical issues, technical presentations and factory visits with the customer. The ideal candidate is able to work with the customer and our factories on a daily basis and demonstrate excellent Project Management skills.
- Manage new product introductions (NPI) for customers at Amkor’s factories in Asia and Portugal
- Manage product transfers of customer programs to Amkor factories
- Manage Qualification programs and monitor Product Change Notifications (PCNs) status
- Proactively drive cost reduction initiatives in assembly/packaging areas
- Promote and align product development roadmaps between Amkor Business Units and our customers for future products
- Provide technical support on all packaging questions from customer and Sales organization
- Customer Quality Support (drive & manage the preparation and execution of audits, PCN, 8D follow‐up)
- Create and deliver Package technology presentations for internal Amkor and Customer use
- Coordinate regular customer visits for periodic product strategy meetings where Amkor roadmaps are reviewed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Engineering, Material Science or related technical field
- The Technical Program Manager (TPM) should be knowledgeable in the packaging of semiconductor devices.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in both large and small groups with excellent presentation skills
- 영어 쓰기와 말하기에 능통한 자
- 외국어 구사능력은 우대사항이며 필수 자격요건은 아님
- Knowledge in wafer probing and package testing is beneficial
- Outgoing personality, team player with the ability to mix well in a multicultural society
- 유럽, 미국 및 아시아 영업시간 내에서 유연하게 근무할 수 있는 자
- Self‐driven and show initiative in the follow‐up of active programs with multiple customers
- MS Office Suite (Excel, Word 및 PowerPoint) 활용 필수
- Knowledge of SAP, Agile beneficial
출장 유형과 비율
- Both European and international ~ 10%-25% travel
관심있는 지원자는 AAESRecruit@amkor.com으로 이력서를 보내주세요.
앰코의 일원이 되어보세요.
우리의 채용정보에 대한 자세한 내용을 원한다면
사원을 위한 혜택
연금제도 (지원기금 또는 직접 보험)
능력개발 및 교육지원