Amkor’s Flip Chip CSP (fcCSP), a flip chip solution in a Chip Scale Package (CSP) format. The advantages of flip chip interconnect are multiple: it provides enhanced electrical performance over standard wirebond technology, allows for a smaller form factor due to increased routing density, and eliminates wire-bond loops.
fcCSP is based on Amkor’s proprietary ChipArray® BGA (CABGA) package construction, using cutting-edge thin core laminate substrates. The package is assembled in strip format, in either bare die or overmolded format, and saw singulated for manufacturing efficiency and cost minimization. Pattern plating for fine line/spaces, via-in-pad substrate structure, and thin core substrate panel processing allow for increased routing density and enhanced electrical performance, making fcCSP an attractive option for advanced CSP applications where electrical performance is a critical factor.
fcCSP package is an attractive option for handheld/portable electronics where, in addition to performance, package size is critical. Some applications which have adopted fcCSP are high-performance workstations, servers, data communication products and some emerging applications including RF applications where electrical performance is critical. The elimination of wirebond loops allows for a low inductance connection to the die while the increased routing density enables optimized electrical paths for critical high-frequency signal lines.
- Can design to high-frequency applications of 60+ GHz
- 9-1500 焊球数量
- 适用于 2-17 毫米的封装尺寸
- 80 微米外围及 130 微米区域阵列倒装芯片凸块节距
- Cu pillar flip chip interconnects for fine bond pitches down to 30 μm/60 μm staggered
- 提供 0.4-1.0 毫米 BGA 焊球节距，以及基板栅格阵列 (LGA) 互连
- LGA 互连最小封装厚度 < 0.4 毫米，0.4 毫米及 0.5 毫米 BGA 节距 < 0.6 毫米
- Turnkey solution – design, bumping, bumped wafer probe, backgrind, assembly, and test
- Much better signal to noise ratio at higher frequencies (>1 GHz) versus wire bonded packages
- 灵活、可定制的基板布线。由于无需为焊板增加更多空间，实现比焊线 CSP 更小型的尺寸
点击下方的 “获取信息“ 按钮，联系 Amkor 专业人士。