적층 기술의 신속한 전개가 가능합니다.
Amkor’s Stacked CSP (SCSP) high-volume infrastructure enables the rapid deployment of advances in die stacking technology across multiple products and factories to achieve lowest total cost requirements.
Customers have relied on Amkor to solve their highest density and most complex device stack combinations. Stacked CSP utilizes high-density thin core substrates, advanced materials (i.e. thin film die attach adhesive, fine filler epoxy mold compound), along with leading-edge wafer thinning, die attach, wire bonding and molding capabilities to stack multiple devices in a conventional fine-pitch BGA (FBGA) surface mount component. These advanced assembly capabilities in combination with Amkor’s expertise in design and test, enable stacks up to 16 active devices while optimizing yield and mounted height requirements.
SCSP 솔루션은 휴대전화, 디지털카메라, 오디오 플레이어 및 모바일 게임을 포함한 휴대용 멀티미디어 장치들에 사용되며, 다음과 같은 다양한 설계 요구사항을 해결합니다.
- Higher memory capacity and more efficient memory architectures
- Smaller, lighter and more innovative new product form factors
- Lower cost and more space efficient
- 2–21 mm의 패키지 크기
- Package height down to 0.6 mm
- High die counts pure memory, eMMC/UFS, eMCP, and MCP
- Design, assembly and test capabilities that enable stacking of DRAM with logic or flash memory devices
- Logic/flash, digital/analog and other ASIC/memory combinations of 320 I/O and greater
- Established package infrastructure with standard CABGA footprints
- Consistent product performance, high yields, and reliability
- JEDEC standard outlines including MO-192 and MO-219
- Thin DA film and spacer technology, FoW and FoD
- Extended die overhang wire bonding
- Low loop wire bonding less than 45µm
- Wafer thinning/wafer handling to 30µm
- Vacuum transfer and compression molding
- 무연, 유해물질규제 (RoHS) 및 친환경 준수
- Passive component integration options
Q & A
앰코에 대해 궁금한 점이 있다면 하단의 ‘문의하기’를 클릭하세요.